Parkour & all things AV

A blog dedicated to the art of Parkour, and the technical aspects of audio and video.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sheffield Anniversary Jam






9 of us from Manchester went to Sheffield on saturday (January 27th) for a jam to mark the anniversary of the first big Sheffield session two years ago. As you can see from the photo, over 30 traceurs from Sheffield, York, Manchester and probably a few other plcaes turned up to train. I had the intention of resting my foot today, as I'm doing my best to stay off it after a tendon injury which I seem to keep re-injuring. Despite these intentions I still ened up doing a few vaults etc, but restricted the rest of my training to strength stuff. I'm looking forward to the spring, when I'll hopefully be back at 100% ready to get back into some serious parkour :-) Anyway, it turned out to be a good session in Sheffield, and it was a good opportunity to discuss techniques and ideas with other traceurs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Nuttall said...

Love the group photo! It's a good one, that. It just goes to show how many people there are in the Northern scene from just a few cities.

Great day today despite our injuries. It was nice to see some old friends and discuss training and ideas with them. Good turnout (not ridiculous like other big jams though lol) and nice spread of talent and potential.

Great to see you, Jak, Dean and the others from Mancs. See you again soon!

Ben

12:11 am  
Blogger Obsidian said...

Thanks Ben. Looking forward to next saturday in Manchester!

12:46 am  
Blogger Jak Sheen said...

Yeah Saturday should be awesome. Can't wait to go to Aquatics and Zachonist again:D Park Hill looks mint ben! I wonna go next time im in sheffield aswell as the flats. lol

7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home