Parkour & all things AV

A blog dedicated to the art of Parkour, and the technical aspects of audio and video.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ready For Lisses

Tomorrow Dave, Will, Danny & I fly out to Lisses for a week. It's been over a year since my last visit, and I feel that my Parkour has improved a lot since then. Whilst the last trip was good, this time I'm more prepared for it both mentally & physically. Recently I've been doing more strength training in preparation for the trip, and I feel that I'm currently in the best shape I've ever been.

After a few days we'll be joined by TCT. Last year our trip overlapped with theirs, but we only got to train with them for a day before it was time for us to head back home (with Owen who had an unfortunate injury on his first day in Lisses). This year we'll have at least a couple of days to train with them, and of course we'll no doubt bump into one or two other familiar faces while we're there :-)

I'll post a write up and photos as soon as I get back. Bye for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Nuttall said...

Have a great time!

I'm sure you'll be training with some high-fly traceurs!

Best of luck to you all, no injuries!

Wish I could come with you, but I'm definitely coming next year! I can't wait!

See you when you get back for training in the peaks.

10:57 am  
Blogger Obsidian said...

Thanks Ben. We'll definitely reserve a place for you on next years trip. See you soon.

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home