Parkour & all things AV

A blog dedicated to the art of Parkour, and the technical aspects of audio and video.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Only 96,500 to go!

Since I haven't posted anything in a while, I thought I'd give you an update on the 100,000 pull-up challenge. I'm a little behind schedule with this, as it's proving difficult to find the time to do it at work. I have only been counting pull-ups done on the designated bar in the basement at work. Since starting a couple of months ago, I have managed to do 3,500. This means that I'm behind my schedule of getting it all done in 3 years, but I'll continue anyway and complete the total no matter how long it takes. I'll keep you posted along the way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben Nuttall said...

Nice one, Paul. Happy New Year!

I thought you'd abandoned your blog, but I guess you've been busy training and working. Hope it's all going well.

Keep up the pull-ups coming! You'll get there by Summer 2009!

See you on the 27th.

Ben

5:36 pm  
Blogger Obsidian said...

I'm going to start posting a little more regularly now. Been busy training etc.

See you on the 27th Ben!

10:22 pm  
Blogger Julian said...

nutter haha, you are gonna be a beast at pullups dude!

10:54 pm  
Blogger Jak Sheen said...

Wooooow, you are insane! I'll let you know when i can do more thn 5 in one set;)

See you soon.

7:34 pm  
Blogger Obsidian said...

I'm sure with a bit of practice you'll be doing 20 in one go before you know it :-)

I'm going to look for spots to do muscle-ups in Bruntwood Park today on my lunch hour. Any places that spring to mind Jak?

8:40 am  
Blogger mcquade said...

Sounds like a great challenge - should help so much with climbups aswel!

Keep up the training - I will see you around some time when the weather gets better

Peace
Scott (Leeds)

3:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home