Parkour & all things AV

A blog dedicated to the art of Parkour, and the technical aspects of audio and video.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Crap decor, great hifi






As I will soon be starting to upgrade many of the components in my system, I thought this would be a good time to document my current set up. I have identified a number of areas in which the performance of the system falls short of the standards of the theatrical dubbing stage, and will address these issues over the coming months/years with a number of upgrades :-) The time for compromise is over. The time for serious audio visual reproduction is about to begin! Here's a few shots of my current 'compromised' system.

Photos showing: The whole system, including high definition plasma showing HD content from Sky HD; The equipment rack along with the various components; The DVD/SACD player (the only component I'm 100% happy with at the moment); The subwoofer; One of the dipole rear speakers. Wherever possible, I've gone for THX certified gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home