Parkour & all things AV

A blog dedicated to the art of Parkour, and the technical aspects of audio and video.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Updating this blog




If you read my blog from time to time, you'll no doubt have noticed how infrequently I update it. This has been largely due to the fact that I've been busy with training, which I suppose is a good thing really. I intend to start updating this blog more regularly to keep you informed with recent activities. A couple of weeks ago, 6 other traceurs and myself took part in a sponsored crawl for sport relief. We set ourselves the target of crawling one mile, with the rule that if we wanted to rest, we had to remain in a squatting position. Thanks to a few training sessions of preparation for this event, we successfully completed the mile without too much trouble, and managed to raise a reasonable amount of money for Sport Relief. If you would like to contribute towards this, it's not too late to do so. You can sponsor us online at: www.mysportrelief.com/n.p
Thanks!

By the way, if you haven't already seen our recent Manchester video and you've got a spare 10 minutes, have a look:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben Nuttall said...

Nice one, Paul!

How much did you raise for Sport Relief?

See you soon!

Ben

11:56 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome video, some really good stuff in it and a fantastic ending.

As is typical I'm only in this once and all I'm doing is scratching my belly like some fat bloke, but at least there's some of my camera operatingness in it, hurrah

2:16 am  
Blogger Obsidian said...

Thanks Ben. We raised £170 through the mysportrelief site, but everyone also got some sponsorship in cash, so I reckon it's at least £300. Next year we'll promote it more and try to raise a lot more money.

Andy, thanks for helping out with the camera work :)

1:39 pm  
Blogger Ben Nuttall said...

Well done, Paul! That's a lot at such short notice!

I'll join in if you're doing it again next year.

Remember I'll be in Manchester next Wednesday and Thursday and the same week after. I'll be in touch about arranging to train.

See you soon.

Ben

2:04 pm  
Blogger parkour nay said...

that was such a good day I manged to get some sponsers from my mums works we manged to raise 25 pounds not much but every penny counts I say anyways stay safe will be sure to visit soon.

Nay

7:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home