Parkour & all things AV

A blog dedicated to the art of Parkour, and the technical aspects of audio and video.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Britain's fattest teenager


I know that this doesn't relate directly to Parkour, but it certainly relates to health. I'm just watching 'Britain's Fattest Teenager', and it's downright repulsive to be honest. A stark reminder of what happens if you gorge yourself on fatty foods and do no exercise whatsoever! Here's a photo of me staring at the TV is disbelief at what I'm seeing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Nuttall said...

LOL

I forgot about this programme to be honest but I went downstairs (for some medicine for my cold...) and my Dad was watching it lol, I just watched a few minutes, it's sick!

That kid is a disgrace, and he's not bothered by his weight at all! He carries on eating fatty foods, drinking LOTS and not living a healthy active lifestyle at all.

He's about my age and it's as if he could be one of my peers lol, like in my class or someting, that would be scary to have been up against himin PE as a young child...

8:45 pm  
Blogger Barry said...

He needs to do some quadrupedal rolling...

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home